Sunday, April 5, 2020

Translate Up To 1000 Words In English Or Nigerian Languages











About:

I am Francis from Nigeria. I am well versed in both English Language and Nigerian (Igbo) Language. I have BA in Philosophy. I am experienced and hardworking with a passion for literature. I will translate your documents manually without making use of Google Translator or any other translation services. I will translate up to 1000 words from English to Igbo (Nigerian Language or from Igbo to English. Revision is free. I assure you of quality services and fast delivry within 24 hours.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great and timely delivery. I recommend this gig very much. Thanks for the good work! Will order again.

:

Great work and delivery. Formatting of the text for the comic dialogue is as per requirements and very helpful. Will order again. I recommend, thanks!

:

I can only recommend this seller. Great work! Thanks.

:

Great work and delivered as agreed. I recommend this gig a lot.

:

Great work, thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment