Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Translate Italian To English And English To Italian











About:

Hi Potential Buyer, 



I've graduated from the English Department of "L'Orientale" of Naples, among the most important Universities in Italy. 

I'll translate scrupulously from English to Italian or from Italian to English, any text you send me.



When you work with me, you can expect:

  • manual translation
  • understandable text, without any mistakes 
  • proofreading 
  • constant communication and fast reply




I can translate anything: web pages, documents, email, video games, ecc.



If you have any question or specific request, please message me before placing an order, so we can discuss.

I look forward to work with you!



Reviews


:

One good guy. And one good translator

:

good job done

:

Great job, thank you very much

:

great job from a professional freelance

:

perfect job. Thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment