Monday, April 6, 2020

Translate Any Hebrew To English And English To Hebrew Text











About:

SUPER IMPORTANT BEFORE YOU BUY: Please talk with me before ordering. Sometimes I am not available for work and it can really throw me off and damage my reputation if we have to issue a cancellation. PLEASE, CONTACT ME BEFORE BUYING. Thank you.



Lived in the U.S. for 3 years and in the U.K. for another year. I was born in Israel and I am currently living there as well. I know both English and Hebrew extremely well and their familiarities, since I lived in countries where these languages originated from. 



BASIC



  • Includes 500 word translation/<5 min. video translation
  • I will go over the text after translating
  • I will format your text to any file you'd like
  • Unlimited revisions


STANDARD



  • Includes 1,000 word translation/5-15 min. video translation
  • I will proofread
  • Everything else from Basic
  • Unlimited revisions


DELUXE



  • Includes 2,000 word translation/15-30 min. video translation
  • I will proofread
  • I will make your text look as professional as possible
  • Everything from Standard
  • Unlimited revisions


NOTE: If your text includes over 2,000 words to be translated/a 30+ minute video, you can add multiple packages and I can add it all on the same file, just notify me if so.

Reviews


:

Good translator

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment