Friday, April 24, 2020

Translate Your English Document Into Perfect French











About:

Hello, I'm Miriam. Welcome to my gig!



I am a trained linguist with over 25 years of experience in language teaching, translation and correction of texts.



Here is the service I offer you:



1) Work of the highest standard: I am completely bilingual in French and English. I aim to exceed your expectations.

2) A fluid and idiomatic rendition of your source text into French, including localisation in the target language where necessary.

3) A sound knowledge of English and French grammar.

4) A meticulous attention to detail.

5) Excellent communication and respect of deadlines.
6) Responsiveness and adaptability.

7) 100% manual translation.



 I will translate all types of text from English to French.


  • I will update you with my progress before delivery so you can be sure everything's on track.





For multiple orders or if you can't find what you're looking for in my gig packages, please contact me.



So, what are you waiting for?

Contact me with any questions or simply place an order


 





Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was our second project and I was very satisfied with both (short eBook and a description) deliveries. Great work, super communication, very intuitive and always assuring that everything is as needed!!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much for your kind comments. I very much enjoyed working with you.

Seller's Response:

Great work, as always!

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Perfect translation! Thank you so much!




No comments:

Post a Comment