Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Translate From French To English











About:

Hi! I'm Jazmin, I offer you my services in translating any non technical text you may have from French to English. Please note that I don't translate into French.



- Translations will be done professionally with a CAT tool, and then reviewed manually.

- Your translations will be systematically proofread before being sent.

- Work will always be done and sent on time, often before the fixed deadline.



For non-text documents, like images and scans of documents, the price then depends on the complexity of the document, so please contact me first.



Feel free to contact me in private before ordering to discuss the work, in case you have particular requests or anything else in mind.



My time-zone is UTC/GMT-4.



All documents and personal information are absolutely confidential!



Looking forward to working with you,



Jazmin

Reviews


:

Bon travail pour la correction. Elle a corrigé mon travail en anglais. Le prix est un peu cher pour la correction mais le travail est là. Le délai est respecté aussi. Merci pour votre travail.

:

Great provider! Thank you!

:

Je recommande fortement pour des traductions professionnelle FR to EN. I recommend her for professional translation. Again, thank for all :)

:

Excellent as usual thank you very much!

:

Geat work!




No comments:

Post a Comment