Friday, April 24, 2020

Translate Your Text From English To Perfect French











About:

I will translate your text, from English to French and write it PERFECTLY in French (France)



>>>DON'T BUY DIRECTLY - CONTACT ME FIRST

Check availability + SEND ME your document BEFORE to place and order + READ FAQ

Without prior contact, the translation could be delayed or cancelled



READ IT BEFORE TO CONTACT ME

  • I don't translate poems, pictures, list of words, resumes (CV), computer codes, texts with character limitation
  • I don't translate from French to English


Price: $15 /300 words, then $5 /100 words



You can be sure:

  • Your text in French will be PERFECT and proofread!
It will be written by a native French speaking: me



  • Your text is confidential and will remain so!


WHO I AM

  • Hired by European Union institutions, Amazon and many others
  • I wrote 7 books in communication. I know how to write to inspire people :)




NOTE

  • I don't use Google Translate / Babylon or things like that!

    See FAQ



  • I need a file in a WORD / EXCEL compatible format.

    Got a PowerPoint Slideshow or PDF? See FAQ


Buy the extra FAST DELIVERY if needed (24 hours or less during business hours)

*Short delay on France holidays/weekends/Friday afternoon



My other gigs: fiverr.com/ericgoulard

Reviews


:

High-quality translation, we will use again! Would highly recommend. Our content was also scientific and technical in parts, so we were very impressed with the quality of this translation.

:

I have used this seller's services several times and highly recommend. I have asked him to translate lengthy political emails and also to translate a script. He is always on time, usually faster than on time.

:

Eric was super fast and responsive. his work is in high quality and professional. I would definitely work with him again.

:

Excellent job on a long, complex document with footnotes. Eric made extra effort to make the translation as accurate as possible. Thank you!

:

Great cooperation. I really appreciate the high quality of service and so kind contact :) Thank you for the great work!




No comments:

Post a Comment