Monday, April 20, 2020

Translate Your Big Games To Russian Language











About:

I have experience with working on big translation projects with a focus on delivering quality translations for games. I am a gamer myself and understand the terms and language the Russian audience expects. Before you order a gig, please contact me to check if I am available.


I joined Fiverr because I was unhappy with the poor translation jobs games get when translated to Russian. If you are an Indie developer or a bigger studio I can help you at competitive prices and with quality guaranteed. I genuinely care about quality, and can help you better reach and impress the third largest audience on Steam.


BIGGEST PACK
My experience enables me to handle big jobs with skill and care.


MEDIUM
More than basic. This is for anything below 40k.


BASIC
For most games without a huge emphasis on word count. This general package is for you.

Reviews


:

Very responsive and good attention to detail!

:

Excellent translator doing high quality work within the given deadline. Plus super kind and communicative personality :) Perfect, thank you very much!

:

Seller was quick, punctual, prompt and honest. Highly recommend working with and would use again in a heartbeat. Thank you!

:

Wonderful translation, super fast delivery ^_^ Thank you very much!

:

This guy is a treasure, he is a true professional. We've been working together for months and we will definitely continue this cooperation :) Highly recommended seller!!




No comments:

Post a Comment