Friday, April 10, 2020

Translate From English To Italian In 24H For 5 Dollars











About:

Ciao! I'm Domenico, I'm Italian and I work as a freelance Translator
I possess excellent English Skills, so I'm able to deal with any text preserving its flavour into an Accurate Translation.
I will translate up to 1000 words to Italian, or viceversa. 
All translations will be proofread and done manually.

Please Note that I will not translate any OFFENSIVE or EXPLICIT content.



TRUST MY EXPERIENCE, SPECIFIC TRAINING AND HIGH QUALITY WORK. I have a Translation Sample shown on the Public Gallery of the Gig, if you want to check out my projects.
100% SATISFACTION! 


I will also deliver the finished job in 24 hours for the Basic Offer!
My skills accommodate EVERYTHING: from Apps to Manuals and Amazon Descriptions
I also translate from audio files and on xml string or .po files! 


P.S. Contact me for any Question or Personalized Offer.


Reviews


:

good work Always

:

fast and well done! Thanks

:

fast and well done. thanks

:

Outstanding job. Very friendly & professional. I recommend everybody to hire him for Italian translations.

:

Kind and helpful, fast delivery




No comments:

Post a Comment