Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will translate english or portuguese to native spanish from spain

I will translate english or portuguese to native spanish from spain












About:

Hi!. Mi name is Víctor. I'm a native Spaniard with studies on English and Portuguese at the highest level who will translate your English or Portuguese texts to Spanish.
I speak pure, neutral, standard Spanish (no accents or slang language) from Castilla, the core of the Spanish historical language.
  • Only one language (English or Portuguese) at a time.
  • I will accept word, pdf, or other files.
  • Accurate translations and without Spanish grammar, spelling or other common mistakes.
Contact me first in case of any further questions.

Reviews


ypca2015:Fast and efficient. We will definitely work with Victor again.

darkmediagroup:Great delivery! Victor did more than expected, I totally recommend his work.

victor_spain:Great experience and perfect communication!!

anaalbergari289:Very good!

victor_spain:Great experience as always!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment