Tuesday, April 21, 2020

English Arabic Translation Or Vice Versa











About:

Welcome to my gig!

I am a professional English Arabic translator and vice versa.

I have a BA in English, MA in Arabic, & MS in Translation Studies.

Arabic is my first language since I studied it extensively for more than 20 years,

I have more than 5 years of experience in English Arabic Translation. I can do English Arabic Translation in a perfect way, whatever the translating material is.

Why me? for your Arabic Translation? 

  • I do only HUMAN Translation.
  • I proofread before Delivering Translation.
  • Given instructions/guidelines for Translation are highly taken into consideration.
  • My Translations never hit the deadlines.
  • My Translation has contextual clarity, simplified structure, accurate meaning. 
  • I keep my Translation clients satisfied, by always giving my best English Arabic translation services. 


Fields of expertise in English Arabic Translation: Education, Finance, Literature, Teaching, Websites, Apps description, Proposals, Letters, Cards, etc.



P.S. 
  • For large projects, please contact before placing an order.


Looking forward to being your Permanent translator!



Regards,

IZHAR UL HAQ

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you very much for transcribing and translating my 19-second Arabic clip quickly.

Seller's Response:

welcome bro. always here for any kind of service

Seller's Response:

Very good service, thank you very much.

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot

Seller's Response:

The worst quality I have ever got on Fiverr, the seller read all my requirements and conditions in the buyer request and sent me an offer to which I agreed and paid accordingly. he then started to ask me for more money although I stated all details clearly in my listing. he couldn't meet any of my requirements to which he agreed. then worst of all I find out that the translation he sent me isn't done by a native Arabic speaker and most likely google translated where he was trying to correct the auto generated version assuming I wouldn't find out, but of course it turned to be full of all kinds of mistakes.. horrible experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment