Sunday, April 12, 2020

Flawless Dutch To French Translation











About:

Welcome dear customers.



Your translation will be done with the best of my ability, and in the shortest delay possible.

I can translate:

·Novels,

·eBooks,

·Legal documents,

·Medical documents,

·Product reviews,

·Product listings,

·Technical Manuals,

·Handbooks,

·Scripts etc...



My Gig includes:

translation between French, English, Dutch and I Proofread too.



Information:

I understand that translation is not alternating words alone in one language into their corresponding. Quality translation involves knowing the contexts, customs, habits, lifestyles, beliefs, values and cultural backgrounds from which the words in the original text came and I like to think I am qualified to do exactly that!. 





Place your order today! You won't regret your choice.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fast and friendly delivery, no remarks

Seller's Response:

Très professionelle. Travail de bonne qualité. Je recommande.

:

Good communication and fast & quality delivery

:

Thanks. Hope to see you soon.

:

Easy and quick - thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment