Saturday, April 11, 2020

The Perfect Translation In English German Russian Dutch











About:

Hi

My name is Emilia .I am a professional translator.I have a team of 15 native translators who are specialized in their field.In this GIG we are offering translation in the following languages

English to Russian translation

Russian to English translation

English to German translation

german to English translation

English to Dutch translation

Dutch to English translation and back 

My advantages:

  • HIGH QUALITY
  • REASONABLE PRICE
  • FAST DELIVERY
  • MANUAL TRANSLATION
  • PROOFREADING
  • 5 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
  • EXAMPLES OF MY WORK (ABOVE, JUST LIST THE PHOTO)
  • FREE SAMPLES (UP TO 50 WORDS)
  • EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE
  • CONFIDENTIALITY WILL BE KEPT
  • 100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK

Hit me up if you've got any additional questions - Almost anything is possible and I'm always happy to help!

Feel free to contact me or order me directly.

Thanks

Reviews


Seller's Response:

nothing but super profissional, Friendly, instant response, perfectly professional and very quick translation delivery, this girl is on fire when it comes to translation, if u read this and u need to translate... just close your eyes and handed over to her, thanks million times emilia....

Seller's Response:

it's pleasure to working with you I hope you will work with me again on more projects

Seller's Response:

The thing is that the final outcome was good, the communication fast and the price low. So overall rating suits this. The only thing is that it isn't 100% manually translated and it isn't perfect. That's what the add says. But considered the price the job was well done.

:

perfect - repeat customer and once again, all good...

:

it's pleasure to work for you I hope you will work with me again in future on some more projects




No comments:

Post a Comment