Saturday, April 11, 2020

Translate Chinese And English Translation











About:

My major is English Translation, I can speak Chinese and English fluently, and also writing them.

 

Pricing:

- First 200 English words - $5 - 3 days delivery.

- Every following 200 English words- add $5.

- For gig exceeding 2000 words, please contact me first before placing the order.

 

Please attach the file (doc, pdf, xls etc.). You will need to pay extra if you send the file in image(s).

 

All documents and personal information will be kept confidential!

Please feel free to "Contact Me" before you order, to confirm everything.

Reviews


:

A delight to work with.

:

This lady, is really an excellent listener, and also thinks with you. Communication is excellent which is essencial in translation. She even knows how to "play" with words, and insert the right word and meaning, which NOT every translator have this skills have this skill! I am talking from experience! Highly recomended. Will return.

:

This seller is excellent, will always use to translate my documents. Highly recomend.

:

Very professional and excellent service, and like a "SWISS" watch 'on time'. After I tried many translators, this is the best of all of them, but also very intelligent! Highly recommended! 10* STARS *

:

Excellent translator and communicator - both are essential for SUCCESS! Punctual and accurate. I used her services for English to Chinese translation and also "on-line" simultaneously translation Chinese to English and vis a versa. If you need to communicate or have a business or social conversation and your Chinese or English knowledge is limited, this is the right and the best person to contact. Form my past experience – not many Chinese natives, can do an "on-line" simultaneously translation properly. I highly recommend her and sure I will return. 10* stars!




No comments:

Post a Comment