Saturday, April 11, 2020

Translate English To Italian











About:

Ciao! I'm Simone, I'm Italian and I've more than 10 years experience as Translator, possessing C2 English Skills.



I will deal with ANY text preserving its flavour into an accurate MANUAL translationName it, I'll do it!  Apps, Manuals, Amazon Descriptions, Legal Documents and more! I also translate from audio, video files and on xml strings or .po files! 



Perhaps you've found sellers offering more competitive prices, yet I do know the QUALITY I DO OFFER: I proofread each translation FOR 100% SATISFACTION!



NOTE:DELIVERY TIMES HAVE BEEN SET TO CARE FOR MULTIPLE ORDERS!Don't worry about orders queuing, I will deliver on-time, and perhaps faster than you expect!

At check-out you will find my Extras for all non-standard options!



Contact me, please, before ordering over 2000 words and legal documents and note that Italian to English Rate is 200w each Gig. 



Please Note that I will not translate offensive, explicit text. 



For more details please check FAQ section.



TRUST MY EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND HIGH QUALITY WORK WITH MORE THAN 3300 REAL POSITIVE REVIEWS. ORDER NOW!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

We needed an order translating English to Italian expedited and sverazzo did a great job just like last time. Will hire again!

:

Have ordered many times now translating English to Italian and always does a professional and timely job. Hope to work with him again!

:

Thanks a lot for being a loyal customer and thanks for your appreciation and generosity

:

Another organized, perfect translation with very fast delivery. And included a quick revision after I changed some of the text following delivery! Great!

:

Repeated order and very happy with it.




No comments:

Post a Comment