Monday, April 20, 2020

Translate English To Pashto, Dari, Farsi And Vice Versa











About:

I am a Pashto native speaker from Afghanistan. I have done a bachelor degree in Economics, Masters degree in MS Finance (in progress) and working as a freelancer translator. I have worked with different Afghan ministries, Afghanistan based banks including central bank of Afghanistan, USAID-Afghanistan and few other national and International NGOs' as a translator. I will provide expert level translation with lowest rates and in least time possible. I highly believe in honesty and quality services. I am sure that customers will like my efforts and will feel my hard work and honesty

Reviews


:

No complaints! always a pleasure to work with ibrahimhamza!

:

Ibrahimhamza is always reliable and prompt with delivery.

:

Super fast delivery! Awesome

:

Quality translations with a very fast turnaround - thank you!

:

Ibrahim completed a translation project with a quick turnaround during at time of public health crisis.




No comments:

Post a Comment