Sunday, April 19, 2020

Translate Your Texts Into French











About:

I provide flawless translation of any type of text into French.



The number of words and the delivery time is very flexible, depending on your needs.



I have a master in translation and experience as an in house translator in an international company.

I will provide:

Accurate terminology. I know how important it is to find the accurate term. I have been trained in research and information retrieval, and glossary creation.

A well-written text. Even with good terminology, a text has to be clear and understandable. As a former literary translator, I know how important style is.

— Above all, a service that answers your expectations and needs. Taking the time to listen to the client's need is what enables me to deliver the best translation.

Please do not hesitate to contact me for additional information !



Have a nice day,


Marie

Reviews


:

Great! Responds quickly.

:

She knows French !!!! Good written French - I've tried several others, and it's refreshing to finally have someone who knows how to write French correctly.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment