Sunday, April 19, 2020

Translate From English To Romanian And Vice Versa











About:

  • I will translate any text in any format from English to Romanian or Romanian to English.
  • I can provide advanced formatting (Mathematics & Computer Science student).
  • Delivery in 2-3 days. However, I usually do my best to finish the order in maximum 36 hours.

  • Translation done manually.

  • I will include any specifications related to language styles (for Romanian only) and formatting.
   

   I am currently studying Psychology as my undergraduate program, mostly in English.  I have done many translations for academic purposes and also I  own an IELTS certification C1. My academic preparation consists of studying both in Romanian and English cognitively and in written which gives me confidence in my translation and comprehension skills.

    Therefore, if you are looking for a fast and accurate translation for your document, as an enthusiastic person aspiring to reach your contentment, I am more than pleased to work on your project.



Reviews


:

Highly recommended

:

Great work! Thanks!

:

good job done

:

good job done

:

Great as always! Thank you very much, Diana!




No comments:

Post a Comment