Saturday, April 11, 2020

Translate English To Finnish











About:

For orders over 1200 words, please contact me first.
For orders between 600-1200 words, please add words to the last package.


I'm a native Finnish speaker and I will translate your document from English to Finnish or vice versa.


I have three set gigs that you can choose from, everything from 300 (or less) to 1200 words. I also translate documents of other lengths, just message me first and I'm sure we can work something out.



It is also possible to order a faster delivery from the gig extras.



If you have any questions, don't hesitate to send me a message.



I do not translate legal, medical or highly technical documents. I am not trained in any of these areas and will not be able to provide work of adequate quality. If you are unsure, contact me first.



Reviews


:

Very helpful and on-time delivery. Thank you :)

:

Thank you for your professional help!

:

Thank you again!

:

Thank you, M!

:

Great work, thank you very much! =)




No comments:

Post a Comment