Thursday, April 9, 2020

Translate Your Book From English To Spanish Or Vice Versa











About:

Increase your book's target audience by translating it into another language! Get your HUMAN translation today! 



I am a fully bilingual translator from Venezuela. I grew up in a bilingual household, but I started learning English academically when I was 3 years old and haven't stopped since! 



I will translate your novel, novelette, story, or short story from English to Spanish or vice-versa.



  • I am certified bilingual, and an avid reader and translator.
  • I work with any genre in fiction and nonfiction. 
  • Translations are done manually.
  • I always proofread before delivery. 
  • Your documents are 100% confidential


The text can be up to five thousand (5,000) words, thirty-five thousand (35,000) words, or fifty thousand (50,000) words. If the document has a different word countplease contact me.



CONTACT ME TODAY TO DISCUSS YOUR PROJECT AND GET A QUOTE. 



Reviews


:

Great service!!! Recommended

:

Excellent service! Fast and great quality, 100% recommended

:

Great work

:

Great work!

:

Great work




No comments:

Post a Comment