Thursday, April 9, 2020

Translate From Japanese Into English











About:

Hello, my name is Leo. I'm a native English speaker and have been learning Japanese for five years. Right now I study BA Japanese at the University of Leeds and am in my final year, where I study language, translation, and culture at an advanced level. I also studied at Waseda University (早稲田大学) for one year. I passed the JLPT (日本語能力試験) N3 in July 2018 and am taking the N1 in December 2019.



I will translate from Japanese into English.

  • I will aim to complete the translation within 2 days.
  • No machine translation.
  • Experience with article writing and creative writing (literature, comics, games).
  • Open to working with any kind of file. 
  • I can write in UK or US English.
  • Translations of images will be typed up as text.



Please let me know if you have any questions.



私は日本語を英語に翻訳できます。

  • 2日間に仕上げます。
  • 機械翻訳を使いません。
  • 記事やクリエイティブなテキスト(小説、漫画、ゲーム)を翻訳した経験があります。
  • 様々なファイル形式でいいです。

  • イギリス英語とアメリカ英語もできます。


何かご質問がございましたら、ご連絡ください。宜しくお願い致します。

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment