Saturday, April 11, 2020

Translate From English To Perfect French











About:

Welcome / Bienvenue !



// Please read the gig description, feel free to contact me if you have any questions //

 

I am a French native speaker, professional in translation. I work abroad since 3 years, speaking and writting in English makes part of my daily life.

My translating services only cost $5 for every 350 words, and I can deliver orders as big as 3500 words within just 24 hours!

 

I accept files in the following format

  • Word
  • Page
  • PDF
  • JPG
  • ...

I will:

  • Translate manually up to 500 words for $5 — add $5 extra for each additional 500 words.
  • Provide you a PDF file with the work done.

  • Always get it done on time, your satisfaction is my priority !




For content over 3500 words, or any other questions regarding my offer, feel free to contact me before making an order!

Quality over Quantity

I’m looking forward to hear from you!



Rémi



(disclaimer : i will not edit your document, i will provide you a PDF file with the translated text, use it the way you like)

Reviews


:

Le travail a été fait rapidement. Efficace et réactif

:

Good seller I recommend it thanks xav

:

Fast and quality work ! thanks

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment