Saturday, April 11, 2020

Translate English, Swedish And Finnish Into Professional Writing











About:

I am

Sebastian. Born and raised in Chicago, USA. Moved to Finland at a young age which has been my home for the majority of my life. Trilingual parents and have spoken English (US), Swedish and Finnish natively my whole life. I use all three languages professionally daily, and I guarantee that whatever you want to say or understand will be exactly translated.



I will 




Translate any conversation, e-mail, document to your specifications. Guaranteed professional written language with any translation. 



Can do

Audio or video translations.

Fast deliveries.

Up to three languages at once.

Profiles.

Social media posts. 

Custom (larger >1500 words) jobs with request and specifications in advance.



Won't do

Legal translations.

Scientific translations without prior research. (will add to delivery time)



Reviews


:

Excellent work always!

:

Everything went smooth and timely and at a very low cost. A question after the first delivery of the text was quickly responded to. The reason I did not give highest score everywhere is that I do not speak a word of Finnish and consequently am not able to evaluate the quality of the actual translation.

:

Everything went as expected. Thank you!

:

Excellent work always, many projects!

:

Excellent work on complicated financial documents! Will definitely use again.




No comments:

Post a Comment