Saturday, April 4, 2020

Meticulously Translate And Proofread Your Content











About:

Since I have always been interested in writing, and in working on foreign languages, I would be really happy to work on translation tasks. I have worked a lot in English, during my engineering studies (partly in English) and during an Erasmus exchange in Poland, and got the TOEIC with a score of 940/990. I now communicate and work in English almost everyday. In German, I also had a good formation, and reached a B2 level in France, which enables me to understand it and translate from this language into French. 
Moreover, my French (which is my mother tongue) is really good, and I developped the skill of writing by having fun on books, and writing poems/short stories. I can thus translate your documents in an excellent French, and even rewrite your sentences if you want a more fluent content.

I am really involved in what I do and I love challenges : do not hesitate to contact me, and let's start working together ! :)

Reviews


:

Thanks for the fast and perfect translation ! Incredible !

:

She delivered great work within deadline and was available for questions.

:

Quelle qualité de travail, merci! Très professionnelle, travail bien écrit. Excellente communication. Awesome work! High professional writing skills. Merci beaucoup!

:

Very fast turn around of a personal document. Thank you.

:

très professionnelle et attentive au texte, entièrement satisfait comme d'habitude .




No comments:

Post a Comment