Wednesday, October 24, 2018

I will expertly translate from english to arabic or vice versa

I will expertly translate from english to arabic or vice versa












About:

Welcome to my gig!


I am a professional English<>Arabic translator. I have B.A. in English Studies & M.A. in translation. Arabic is my first language since I studied it extensively for more than 20 years, and I can translate English to Arabic as much accurate as can be. I translate any kind of texts as needed.


Why should I be hired? 

  • Results are proofread before they are handed.
  • Any given instructions or guidelines will be highly taken into consideration.
  • Tasks are handed on, or even before the fixed time.
  • I translate documents with contextual clarity, simplified structure, and accurate interpretation.I leave no room for semantic errors.
  • I keep my clients satisfied by always giving my best in delivering impeccable translation service. 


Fields of expertise: Education, Finance, Literature, Teaching, Websites, Apps description, Proposals, Forex, Marketing, Letters, Cards, virtual currencies, etc.

P.S. 

  • Translate from Arabic to English 250 words for 15$.
  • If you have more words, please contact me so I can send you a custom offer.

I look forward to being your translator! :)

Best Regards,
Abdelrahman

Reviews


majdisaleh:Thanks, very professional!

perfetranslator:Thanks for your feedback! It was a great experience working with you.

live_action:Thanks. I hope it is correct :)

perfetranslator:Thanks for your feedback! It was a great experience working with you! All the best!

goosey11:Delivered as requested, on time. Again.


No comments:

Post a Comment