Saturday, April 4, 2020

Translate From English To Urdu And Urdu To English











About:

Attention PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST BEFORE ORDERING!



I am professional in translating English into Urdu and Punjabi.



I can provide you with ACCURATE Urdu translation of your English documents . I do all my work manually in MS-word file.



You should trust us with your work so that after the work you stick to our awesome gig.


We are able to translate all sorts of documents just contact us to know.


we can translate your:   

  • Personal documents
  • CV
  • General text
  • Articles
  • Content of your website


For any question, contact me or order directly with any kind of documents.



Rate is 700 words/ 5$



On every 700 words increase, rate will increase 5$.

If you don't know the number of words, i will tell you.

Thanks

  

Reviews


Seller's Response:

great work appreciate

Seller's Response:

Bundle of thanks for using my services. Polite and well mannered way of providing requirements

:

Excellent service. Prompt. Would use again

:

Thanks sir

:

Amazing work




No comments:

Post a Comment