Friday, April 3, 2020

Translate From German To Danish And Back











About:

Translating from one language to another can be difficult. 



While machine translation can translate texts word for word, it often fails to get the meaning of the text across. Then you end up with a text that doesn't make any sense and is full of errors. 



Luckily, this problem can be fixed by having a fluent speaker of both the original language and the language you wish your text to be translated into translate the text.



I am a native Danish speaker and I grew up in Germany, so I also speak German at a native level.

I will translate your text, without changing the meaning behind it. I will also keep the original formatting of the text as best as I can.



I look forward to working hearing from you.



Reviews


:

He did help me achieve my goal

:

Very fast and friendly contact! I recommend Marcus to the fullest.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment