Saturday, May 2, 2020

Translate To German And Italian











About:

I am your professional translator; holder of a Bachelor of Arts in translation and a Master of Arts. After some few years working with a translation firm, I decided to go on as a freelancer I am here to deliver quality translations to you.

My translation expertise include: 

  • Technical, Medical oriented topics
  • Business or Marketing oriented topics
  • Academic (All fields)
  • SEO-oriented translations, E-Commerce websites or listings
  • Applications, Games, etc 
  • Books, eBooks, Novels - and more

I work effectively and efficiently with the following softwares

  • Adobe Acrobat DC
  • Adobe Photoshop CC 2019
  • Adobe InDesign CC 2019
  • ABBY FineReader

Please feel free to contact me so we can have an in-depth discussion of your requirements. 

Trust me, or trust those who hired me before you, YOUR SATISFACTION IS MY PRIORITY AND YOU WON’T BE DECEIVED.

Reviews


:

Very good Seller !

:

I am very pleased with her work. She perfectly translated my text to German and Italian. Thanks

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment