Friday, May 1, 2020

Translate English To Korean Manually











About:

**Trusted Translation & Quality Writing in Korean**



Hello guys

I am a professional Korean translator over the last 7 years. I guarantee all translations will be done MANUALLY. I have translated thesis, research paper, website, software programs, games, apps, personal letters, business contracts, advertisements, science journals, articles, official letters for customers, resumes, etc. If you need a professional English/Korean translator, please contact me.

 

About the Gig

  • The first gig is up to 200 words 
  • Translate from English to Korean
  • I can finish within maximum three days.
  • 100% satisfaction guarantee 
  • Each gig includes one free revision


  • Please contact me for custom quotes or express services :)

 

The formats I accept include: 

  • .docs
  • .docx
  • .xls
  • .txt

 

I am looking forward to offering you an amazing experience :)

한국어와 영어의 번역에 대해서 도움이 필요하시면 언제든지 이용해주세요 ^^



Thanks,

Victoria Eunhye Kim

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This was a big project. Translating a book from English into Korean. This seller completed the project before the schedule. Great work!

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your order and tips! It was my pleasure to working with you :) Hope to work with you soon! Have a wonderful day :)

Seller's Response:

Did an excellent job on a complex task that included a lot of fragments and phonetic translation of fictional names.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your order and feedback! It was not easy to write all the phonetics for the fictional names, but I had fun!! Hope to work with you soon :)

:

Thank you very much for your flexibility and professionalism. Looking forward to doing more native-Korean translations with you in the future!




No comments:

Post a Comment