Saturday, May 2, 2020

Translate Your Banners, Posters, Flyers, Graphics











About:

Do you want to go international with your website or event? Texts are an easy thing to translate but... what about visuals? Pictures, banners, flyers, posterscharts, infographics, roll-ups and catalogues must also be translated to succeed all over the globe!


I can help you with that! In addition to my experience as a professional translator, I have the skills to localize every kind of graphic material and make it suitable for your audience. This is how it works:


You will send me the editable files of your marketing materials and I will translate them in the following combinations:


  • English > Spanish / Spanish > English
  • French > Spanish
  • German > Spanish


If you can't find the editable files, do not worry! Let's have a look at your material. In most of the cases, I will be able to adapt it for an additional cost.


I will translate 80 words materials for $5. If your files are smaller, contact me to agree on the price.


Look professional, get more attendees for that webinar and more visits for your website!

Reviews


:

Great as always!

:

Perfect, I’ll look forward to working with you again!! Smooth and professional!!

:

Great work

:

Me encanta su trabajo! Realizo mucho con ella!;)

:

Nice! Had a great experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment