Friday, May 1, 2020

Professionally Translate Anything From English To Dutch











About:

Hi!



I'm Nandi, a native Dutch speaker with 4 years of experience working in the UK.



I am available to translate different kinds of documents and topics from English to Dutch and from Dutch to English. I have work experience in the financial sector and academic world. 



If you are interested in a translation of legal or technical documents (e.g. policies, contracts or manuals), please contact me first so I can review the files and provide you with a quote and time frame.



If you are interested in working with me, order now or send me a message and I will get back to you as soon as possible.



Note: For larger orders (> 2000 words) please contact me before ordering. 



I look forward to working with you. 

Reviews


:

Great service, pleasant communication. Thanks!

:

Nandi is very professional, friendly and delivered an excellent quality translation ahead of the target date.

:

Awesome to work with.

:

Perfect translations. Thinks along with the task and works really fast.

:

Awesome translation. Thinks along for diffrent options in words you can use. Get this girl for you translation works!




No comments:

Post a Comment