Saturday, May 2, 2020

Translate 500 Words From English Into Italian And Vice Versa











About:

Hi and welcome. I'm Simone, a native Italian speaker. 



I can successfully translate:
  • Websites
  • Articles or Blog posts
  • Apps or App descriptions
  • Manuals
  • Recipes
  • Emails or Letters
  • Flyers or Posters
  • Books


and anything you want. I normally don't do legal or financial texts and adult material.


Send me your Italian or English:

  • Text
  • Audio
  • Video
  • Pdf
  • Image
and I will translate them for you.

 

What will I do for you?



  1. I will translate accurately and manually your documents. The Audio or Video up to 5 minutes (for $5 extra / transcription + translation)

  2. I will translate them quickly and error-free in microsoft word or in any file format you want
  3. I will send it to you as soon as possible    





Don't hesitate and contact me!



High quality always

100% Satisfaction Guaranteed 



*If you have long translations



please contact me for a custom order*

Reviews


:

Fast and reliable seller thanks! ++

:

Thanks a lot for the quick reaction and quick work!

:

Simone was very friendly and did a good job. I would definitely use his services again.

:

Reliable seller, recommended! ++

:

Thanks for your work! ++




No comments:

Post a Comment