Saturday, April 4, 2020

Translate From English To Spanish And Viceversa











About:

Hi, I'm a graphic designer, telecommunication engineer, and writer. I grew up with English as my second language and today I can proudly say that I can and I'll translate your documents, scripts, novels or any material you need to transcribe from English to Spanish or from Spanish to English.



What I do:

Translate from English to Spanish.

Translate from Spanish to English.

I DON'T USE ANY KIND OF TRANSLATION SOFTWARE OR SERVICE. Everything comes out of my years of working hard, studying and reading dozens of books in both languages.

Up to 500 Words = 5$. Since I'm a writer and I'm working on books almost every day is easy for me to finish a translation in a matter of hours.

I'm very fond of both languages' slangs, so I'll keep the soul of your original idea without sacrificing what you meant when you wrote it.



I'M A 4 YEARS ON FIVERR SELLER WITH A PERFECT 5 STARS SCORE ON ALL MY GIGS, SO FEEL FREE TO ORDER. 



Check my other gigs for more cool gigs 

Reviews


:

excellent translations

:

very patient and understanding as always! Great job!

:

Another great job!

:

excellent result!

:

great service provider! Highly recommend his work.




No comments:

Post a Comment