Saturday, April 4, 2020

Translate From English To Pashto,Dari And Vice Versa











About:

Hello! I am a native  Pashto speaker and professional Translator, I can translate from English to Pashto, Dari and Vice versa I will translate any text (Pashto or English)  for the given price. I translated many documents from English to Pashto, Dari outside Fiverr. For any text beyond that word limit, I'll make a custom offer that fits the type and size of the text. I am happy to translate:
* letters
* articles
* books
* websites
* Legal documents

* Afghan National ID



I really believe in efficiency and customer satisfaction, please feel free to ask any question 



Note: Before placing an order please contact me first.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very cooperative and was able to meet our requirements and special demands.

:

Thank you so much, it was a pleasure working with you

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment