Saturday, April 4, 2020

Translate And Localize Your Website From English To Hindi











About:

AFFORDABLE PREMIUM TRANSLATION 

ENGLISH TO HINDI



Up to 300 words come with free 24-hour delivery!



English > Hindi translation by a full-time translator and native speaker of Hindi language

☑ native speaker 

☑ professional

☑ perceptive

☑ on point

☑ on time



My experience includes but is not limited to:

  • computer/software/hardware/app/gaming/fashion/beauty/lifestyle/traveling-related texts
  • websites platforms like WordPress, Weebly and zoomla.


I will not only translate your words I will also localize it for the Indian audience.

1000+ words, bulk orders? Tell me your word #, kind of text and file to get a custom offer. 

Immediate delivery possible for very short texts while I’m online (see “green online dot” or contact me to ask).

Questions? Leave a message, I´ll get back to you soon.

Anshul Kasana

Reviews


:

Great seller, did everything the way we wanted it and was very communicative.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment