Saturday, April 4, 2020

English, Chinese And German Translation Or Proofreading











About:

******PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER******



Hello, I'm Yuting Wu, I am a translator for over one year, My mother tongue is Chinese, since I am Taiwanese who is currently living and working in China mainland, I am qualified to offer high quality work in both simplify and traditional Chinese. Apart from that, I have proficient English and German skills to do normal translation or contracts translation, proofreading, even legal writing. Please Simply contact me for inquiry.



******PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER******



Reviews


:

great gig thank u

:

Yuting_Wu is very helpful. She delivered the project in time and with the high quality.

:

great seller thank you

:

Satisfactory

:

Thanks for helping translation of the text to simplified chinese. The work was done very good.




No comments:

Post a Comment