Friday, January 24, 2020

Translate German Amazon Listings Into Spanish Deutsch Spanisch Übersetzung











About:

Professional services - Fiverr prices



  • I will professionally translate your Amazon listing into Spanish and provide you with the best keywords and back-end search terms used by your potential clients.


  • I will analyze the spanish market to find relevant tendencies in search and advertising, so your product will be more visible.




Why work with me?



  • I am a native Spanish speaker from Spain with 10 years + experience in translation and customer communication


  • I have worked for different editorial houses and Universities as an editor and language instructor.


  • I will accurately translate your listing from German to Spanish and tailor it to the Spanish market.


  • For projects over 1000 words, please send me a message to assure availability

Reviews


:

Bester Mann, herzlichen Dank!

:

Sehr gute Arbeit. Dankeschön

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment