Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Translate Up To 1000 Words English To Spanish











About:

Holidays Note: Please contact me before placing an order. During the holidays your delivery might take longer, so please let me know to send a custom gig suitable to your needs



I will translate up to 1000 words English to Spanish or vice versa.

- From American or British English, to neutral Spanish or vice versa

- I do not work with legal documents

 

What do I need to start?

- Your text file, link or information to translate

 - I can also translate your technical documents (computer, electrical, telecommunications electronics, automotive and more...) * Contact if the case

 Contact me first if:

- Your document is scanned

- Your text has more than 3500 words

Feel free to contact me with any questions



Reviews


:

Muy buena traductora, añadiendo incluso notas sobre posibles alternativas dependiendo del publico del texto

:

Un buen trabajo. Como siempre!!

:

Thank you Saracanga! Very prompt and professional. Much appreciated!

:

Excellent job!

:

Good work!




No comments:

Post a Comment