Thursday, January 30, 2020

Professionally Translate From English To Hindi











About:

Dear Sir/Ma'am,



I’m a professional Hindi translator with 4+ YEARS translation experience. 


I only do manual translations that will sound natural and will do research and use special glossaries to be sure every word is in the correct context.





I'm especially familiar with



  • Mobile Apps
  • Websites
  • Personal letters
  • Books
  • Business contracts
  • Item descriptions for e-commerce websites
  • Travel
  • Web service
  • Web marketing
  • Games
  • Finance & economy
  • Philosophy & self-help
  • Advertisements
  • Official letters for customers


I proofread every file, but if there is any issue you find on your delivery, I will gladly modify it until you are 100% satisfied.


All information provided will remain strictly confidential.


**** 100% GUARANTEED ****


If you have any questions or special requests please do not hesitate to contact me! :)


I am available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
  
I'm looking forward to offering you an AMAZING EXPERIENCE :)
Thanks!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you so much! Quick and great work, was able to get it to me on a 24 hour turn around and customize the order specifically for my needs. Highly recommend!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for the tip (:

Seller's Response:

The service provider may wish to pose relevant queries on the meaning of the English content before translating it.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your feedback. Requirements could have been specified earlier.

:

Very satisfied




No comments:

Post a Comment