Monday, January 27, 2020

Translate Any Text From English Or French To Italian











About:

Welcome!

You've finally found the right person for you!

I’m Mariella, Italian native and professional translator. 

I’m here to offer you my services in translating any text you may have, from English or French to Italian.

Why choosing me?

  • Your translations will be systematically proofread before being sent.
  • Work will always be done and sent on time, often before the fixed deadline.
  • I'm also available for trascrtext transcripts and I'm available to edit and make the text translate more creative

I accept any type of document: text, audio, video, pdf.

NOTE:

Before ordering please contact me and sent the details of the translation you need.

I do not accept orders without a first contact from you.



NOTA:

Si prega di contattarmi prima di inviare una richiesta di traduzione. Inviami prima i dettagli di cui necessiti. Non accetterò ordini senza questo requisito.

Thank you very much

Mariella

Reviews


:

Fast communication, good skills

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment