Friday, January 31, 2020

Provide A Native Translation From English To German











About:

My name is Ben, and I will translate anything from instruction manuals to short stories, from English to German.



What qualifies me?



I am half English, half German, and grew up speaking both languages and living in both the UK and Germany. I'm a student, and during my studies I have worked both as a freelance translator, as well as a private tutor for English and German.



I can write in any style and any form, be it professional and business-level or be it casual and colloquial - anything I write will be 100% genuine and native-sounding.



GERMAN:



Mein Name ist Ben und ich kann Ihnen alles übersetzen, von Bedienungsanleitungen bis hin zu Kurzgeschichten - vom Englischen ins Deutsche.



Was mich qualifiziert?



Ich bin halb Engländer, halb Deutscher und bin zweisprachig in Großbritannien und Deutschland aufgewachsen. Während meines andauernden Studiums habe ich unter Anderem als freier Übersetzer und als Nachhilfelehrer für Englisch und Deutsch gearbeitet.



Ich kann in jeder Art und Weise schreiben; egal ob professionell und geschäftlich, oder umgangssprachlich und jugendlich - alles, was ich schreibe ist zu 100% echt und natürlich.

Reviews


:

Great work, and delivered within time. Very happy, and I will certainly be using again for future projects. Many thanks!

:

Excellent job and very good communication 👍

:

Perfect! Highly recommended!

:

Superb work. Quick and professional. Thanks Ben.

:

very Professional




No comments:

Post a Comment