Sunday, January 26, 2020

Natively Translate English To Italian











About:

Ciao! I'm Andrew, I was born in Italy and I'm still there!

I will help you translating any 1000 words text from English to Italian.



  • I will natively translate them only manually.
  • I can translate everything you need to: ebooks, articles, blogs, app and much more.


If you need to contact me for any reason feel free to do it at any time. See you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good communication, and professional service. Recommended for English to Italian translation. Thank you.

:

Awesome, thank you!

:

Super quick! Will continue to do business with. Thanks so much.

:

If you want an authentic, native Italian, manual translation, quickly with immense attention to detail, Andrew is the guy for you!!!!!! After running across a few companies posing as "fake" guys, probably using google translate, I found Andrew and we are extremely pleased with his quickness and thoughtfulness. We will definitely use again for our Italian translations. Thanks Andrew!!!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment