Thursday, January 23, 2020

Quality English To Persian, Farsi Translation, By Native Persian











About:

Professional 500 words Translation from English to Farsi/Persian on any topics for ONLY $5.

I´m an experienced and well-skilled Farsi writer with more than +4 years experienced

My translation experience is extensive: from Business to Medical translation. I am comfortable with any topics.

All translations are done manually and proofread.





I give 15% OFF for 10k+ words project. Don't hesitate to contact me, I'll make a custom offer for your project.



Accepted formats: PDF, Word, Excel, .txt, PPT. String, (PLEASE contact me if you have pictures to translate.)



The quality is way more important than the quantity. I Will provide you with high-quality Translation with the minimum price



Looking forward to work with you!





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Another great job. Thanks.

:

Nicely done. Thanks for the translation.

:

Fast. Thorough. Polite.

:

He did a great job of translating my document from persian to english. I had a technical document and he was patient and accept all my comments and fix the document quickly.

:

Fantastic and fast turn around! I'll be working with him again!




No comments:

Post a Comment