Friday, January 24, 2020

Translate English Into Arabic











About:

Hello and welcome to my gig,



I'm a professional Arabic/English translator.



I only do manual translations that will sound natural and will do research and use special glossaries to be sure every word is in the correct context. Automatic translations are just wrong and nobody can understand them.


For $5 USD I can translate up to 750 words and deliver them within hours.



I can Translate:

  • Anything medical-related (with accurate terminology)
  • Amazon items
  • Books
  • Medical articles (I am a Pharmacist so I have experience)
  • Websites
  • Official Documents


Feel free to inbox me!



Amr Adel

Reviews


:

Really great and timely delivery. totally recommended

:

good seller, quick response and timely delivery

:

Great work! Thank you!

:

He is perfect all the way, very comfortable and understanding and 200% corporative

:

Great services! Thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment