Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Translate English To Hebrew Or Hebrew To English For You











About:

Hello! My name is Etay and I work as a translator for almost a year, I’m a native Hebrew and English speaker, I was born in Israel and I’m using English daily. 

I can translate words, documents, audio recordings, articles and more. 

I take around 0.03$-0.06$ per word depends on what kind of words ( basic, academic etc.). 

Normal pricing:

5$ for 150 words, 1 day delivery 

10$ for 320 words, 4 days delivery or less

25$ for 850 words. 7 days delivery or less



For special orders like using a certain software, contact me before ordering.

 שלום! קוראים לי איתי ואני עובד כמתרגם כבר כמעט שנה, אני דובר אנגלית ועברית, נולדתי בישראל ואני משתמשבאנגלית באופן יומיומי. 

אני יכול לתרגם מילים, מסמכים, הקלטות קוליות, מאמרים וכו׳

אני לוקח בין 0.03$-0.06$ (10-20 אגורות) בשביל מילה, המחיר תלוי בסוג המילים (מילים רגילות, אקדמאיות וכו׳).  

בשביל הזמנות מיוחדות תשלחו לי בבקשה הודעה. 



Reviews


:

good service

:

Thanks, good job

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment