Saturday, January 25, 2020

Translate From French To Korean And Vice Versa











About:

I am a native Korean speaker with a Bachelor in french language and literature in Korea and with a Licence (French national bachelor) in Applied Foreign Languages (French, English and Korean) in France. 


I will translate almost any text from French into Korean or from Korean into French such as : 
- General text
- Website
- Article
- Blog posts
- Catalog and Brochure
- Letter
- Book
- Etc.


excepted very specialized text like legal or medical documents. (Or you can send it to me then I will let you know if I can do it)


I have previously worked as a manager for translation and communication with french company in Seoul, so I am very experienced with translating the text in Korean and in French for brochure, letter and official document etc.



Don't hesite to contact me !

Reviews


:

she did a really good job.

:

Translation was very good, scholar level, very fast delivery. I highly recommend Hye Jin Han services to anyone !

:

Excellent seller ! She responded perfectly to my requirements and she did even better than that. I really recommend her work if you need high quality translation.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment