Sunday, January 26, 2020

Translate English To Arabic Or Arabic To English











About:

Welcome to my Gig,



Hassan's here, I provide manual Arabic to English or English to Arabic translation.


I'm a professional English - Arabic translator with Arabic native tongue.


Available 24/7, so I'm ready for your urgent tasks



I translate the text with very high accuracy after intensive reading and perfect understanding, your text will be proofread before delivery.



My rate for long-term cooperation is $0.025/word ==> $25 per each 1000 words.

My rate for Audio / video subtitling is $5/minute



I translate

websites,

mobile apps,

games,

PC software,

subtitles,

presentations,

reports,

e-books,

advertisements, ....  any text (or video) .... you are at the right place.



I totally understand what the customers need and guarantee 100% satisfaction.



Multiple revisions are provided till complete satisfaction.



My very special thing is .... delivery ON TIME



No software .... No mistakes .... perfect grammar .... On time delivery



No more talking .... let's get to work.



For custom orders please contact me.



P.S 1. I'm available for long-term jobs.
P.S 2. Translation from English to Arabic and translation from Arabic to English are at the same rate.



Get in touch now.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Hassan is extremely professional and his work quality is quite high and it has been an absolute pleasure working with him.

:

Thank you very much for your great feedback, and I look forward to working with you again

:

As usual pro and fast delivery! highly recommended

:

As usual, Hassan delivered a pro and fast delivery! Highly recommended!

:

Fast and pro delivery! Will order again! Thx!




No comments:

Post a Comment