Monday, January 27, 2020

Proofread And Edit In Chinese And English











About:

My mother tongue is Chinese:

I live in Taiwan and often travel to China

Able to do local translation for you in China, Taiwan, etc.



My translation experience:

I have 3 years of translation experience in subtitles, dramas, certifications, ads, etc.



I have a special rate for large orders:

If the word you need to translate is over 10,000, I will provide another discount. The suggestion is to contact me first



Translation:

Besides proofread and edit, I can translate it, and highlight it in yellow or other bright colors. (See demo photo)



I accept text, document translations, such as:

. pdf

. word

. excel

Picture, photo translation, such as:

. jpg

. gif

. png

Video subtitle translation, such as:

. Youtube

. Twitter

. Betta Live



The above formats and videos are just examples. Other types of people are also welcome to find me.



If you contact me before placing an order, it would be greatly appreciated. ^. ^



If you have any questions about the translation process, please feel free to contact me. I can use the app to receive notifications at any time and I will respond immediately!

Thank you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very high level service, translation and communication

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your review, you are also a good buyer.

Seller's Response:

Very Satisfied

:

I am very sorry, because our time difference is 12 hours, we are unable to respond to your request immediately.

:

Very good translation, there are concerns about the smooth flow of the statement, not a literal translation, and a good understanding of the terminology of the board game.




No comments:

Post a Comment