Thursday, January 9, 2020

Offer A Translation And Transcription In English,French And Arabic











About:

I'm a native arabic and french speaker and won multiple writing awards in competitions. I'm holding an IELTS certification in the academic english language. I'm an expert in office and computer editing tools.

I will offer a translation and transcription from/to english, french and arabic languages.

In recognition to the information and data confidentiality ,I always pride myself with professional job ethics.


Reviews


Seller's Response:

excellent professional quality ! I highly recommend this seller !!!

:

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

:

Thank you great work

:

Thank you for the fast job

:

That was really nice work. I will come back for more...




No comments:

Post a Comment