Thursday, January 9, 2020

Translate English To Filipino, Filipino To English











About:

Translation from English to Tagalog (Filipino) and vice versa. I speak both languages fluently. Please message me first and send me a preview of the document prior to placing your order. If your translation has more words that what's offered above or if you have special requests, please contact me and I should be able to create a custom invoice for you.:)



Have me translate your article to Filipino or English.



Mabuhay! 

Gem

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was a pleasure to work with Gem Teng, she's very fast and accurate

:

translations done in well and in good time.

:

Thank you Tammy!

:

Thank you very much!

:

Very fast service, good communication




No comments:

Post a Comment