Saturday, January 11, 2020

Translate English To Hebrew Or Hebrew To English











About:

Disclaimer: The gig price of $10 per 120 words is generally for more complex translations (e.g. medical, legal, cryptocurrency, etc.). For basic conversational translations I typically charge less and you can contact me to request a custom order. Also, my completion time for small translations is usually 1-3 days. I specified 7 days in the gig in case I get an express order when I'm booked up, so that this way I have extra time to complete it if needed.



I will translate anything for you from either English to Hebrew or from Hebrew to English, whether it be articles, documents, books, letters, terms of use, etc.

Reviews


:

the best in the biz!

:

Great Work!

:

Best in the biz!

:

Great work

:

מתרגם סופר תותח




No comments:

Post a Comment